The brand Glossier is synonymous with its signature pale pink hue and its stated mission: “Skin first. Makeup second.” Yesterday, they took their skincare regimen to the next level by introducing The Supers, a set of three serums to see you through all seasons. Super Pure suits the sweaty, early September heat in New York with niacinamide and zinc to calm skin, while Super Glow is formulated with vitamin C and magnesium for a brighter complexion. Come winter, we’ll have Super Bounce at hand to quench dry skin with its hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. Priced at $65 for the whole Super Pack and $28 individually, and available online at Glossier.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work