Online retailer Farfecth’s new House of Voltaire boutique mixes contemporary fashion and design with contemporary art. British designers such as Peter Jensen, Roksanda Ilincic, and Sibling have teamed up with artists including Eva Rothschild, Ella Kruglyanskaya, and Jim Lambie to create limited-edition pieces, ranging from cardigans to scarves, towels, and prints. Among our favorite items is the above Sibling & Jim Lambie wool scarf, which applies Lambie’s signature floor prints to Sibling’s signature knitwear. Priced at $250 and available online at Farfetch.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet