Self-Portrait is the answer to our fashion woes. Designed by Central Saint Martins graduate Han Chong, the London-based label specializes in dresses, jumpsuits, and skirts that are feminine, fashion forward, and surprisingly affordable. Body hugging knits, form-fitting lace midi dresses, and sheer inserts are all recurring themes in the collection. We particularly love the above wide-leg peplum jumpsuit—it’s the sort of piece that causes colleagues to stop mid-sentence and say, “Where can I get one?” Priced at $460 and available online via Net-a-Porter and the Self-Portrait website.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet