Self-Portrait is the answer to our fashion woes. Designed by Central Saint Martins graduate Han Chong, the London-based label specializes in dresses, jumpsuits, and skirts that are feminine, fashion forward, and surprisingly affordable. Body hugging knits, form-fitting lace midi dresses, and sheer inserts are all recurring themes in the collection. We particularly love the above wide-leg peplum jumpsuit—it’s the sort of piece that causes colleagues to stop mid-sentence and say, “Where can I get one?” Priced at $460 and available online via Net-a-Porter and the Self-Portrait website.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy