Inspired by the recent Dipset reunion in New York, we’re thinking hard about Cam’ron, specifically his preferences for the “horse and carriage” form of transportation. Hiring a buggy for a voyage out of town this weekend? Don’t forget your driving gloves, especially when they’re adorned with classic black pony hair, as is the case with these 3.1 Phillip Lim gloves. Note the elastic band and the slight curve at the opening of the glove, to allow for road-ready comfort. Available for $425.00 at Barneys.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun