Inspired by the recent Dipset reunion in New York, we’re thinking hard about Cam’ron, specifically his preferences for the “horse and carriage” form of transportation. Hiring a buggy for a voyage out of town this weekend? Don’t forget your driving gloves, especially when they’re adorned with classic black pony hair, as is the case with these 3.1 Phillip Lim gloves. Note the elastic band and the slight curve at the opening of the glove, to allow for road-ready comfort. Available for $425.00 at Barneys.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse