We love the chic, yet playful vibe of the above Manolo Blahnik patent leather pumps. Created in collaboration with Ready-to-Wear designer Adam Selman, they remind us partly of Legally Blonde‘s Elle Woods (towards the end of the original film, when she got her pink-embracing groove back), and partly of Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette. Priced at $815 and available at Brown’s Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work