If we have an urban fantasy, it is prancing along cobbled streets, light-footed in this Lanvin dress, a pair of ballet flats, a light cashmere cardigan, and our Chanel 2.55 bag. With its firm, flattering silhouette with a drop waist and pleated skirt, and diamond texture, Ebaz’s dress reminds us not to use the word “chic” so carelessly in reference to lesser creations. What else could possibly merit fashion’s highest compliment? Priced at $2,815 and available at Barneys.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again