Korres’ 24-Hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream is made with the brand’s signature wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C that helps reduce fine lines and even out skin tone. The moisturizer is light enough to use in the daytime, and hydrating enough to be applied before bed, making it the one-stop-shop to skin rejuvenation. Plus, you can give your conscious a break, as the Greek company does not test on animals. Priced at $38 and available online at Korres.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “I Try Not to Think About It”: Emma Corrin on Playing Princess Diana