While we continue ogling the catwalks of Spring 2013, it’s time to start dressing for fall and we’ve had our eyes on these Givenchy over-the-knee boots since they debuted at Paris Fashion Week last March. The boots epitomize the equestrian-gone-bad theme that dominated Givenchy’s collection. Featuring brushed leather and suede upper that is designed to conceal a 5.5 inch wedge heel, the boots’ illusion of pants appears as a complete look with little effort. Priced at $1750 and available at Bergdorf Goodman.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece