Things that are always in fashion are few and far between: the Chanel quilted handbag, a Saint Laurent “Le Smoking” suit. Bella Freud’s simple wool sweaters with their playful intarsia slogans, however, have been à la mode for over a decade. Take the above “Ginsberg is God, Goddard is Dog” sweater as an example: Kate Moss famously rocked it in 2003; in 2007, British Vogue described it as “making a comeback;” and it’s been a staple of December gift guides ever since. It might be time to make an investment. Priced at $411.94 and available online at Bella Freud.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse