Things that are always in fashion are few and far between: the Chanel quilted handbag, a Saint Laurent “Le Smoking” suit. Bella Freud’s simple wool sweaters with their playful intarsia slogans, however, have been à la mode for over a decade. Take the above “Ginsberg is God, Goddard is Dog” sweater as an example: Kate Moss famously rocked it in 2003; in 2007, British Vogue described it as “making a comeback;” and it’s been a staple of December gift guides ever since. It might be time to make an investment. Priced at $411.94 and available online at Bella Freud.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November