Leave it to the house of Balmain to make the Wild West au courant. We’ve combed through the best of the summer sales to bring you this week’s Most Wanted, and the Sofia boot, from the label’s cowgirl-inspired SS12 collection, reinvents the preferred footwear of Calamity Jane as a four-inch peep-toe, embossed ankle boot in patent leather. Embellished with floral motifs, cheeky cut outs, an exposed back zipper, and a suede heel, the Sofia is a glossy way to do Western, sans spurs. Priced at $1,329—reduced from $2,210—and available from Barneys.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories