We adore this Balenciaga steel silvertone watch. It’s discrete in its purpose; to the unknowing it looks like a very à la mode bracelet. And if ever you have problems telling time on your analogue watch, Balenciaga has a solution! All but a quarter of the watch face is obscured; immediately drawing your attention to the precise hour. The blue roman numerals against the silver steel give the watch a clean, spring-like appearance. The perfect accessory to accompany last week’s Balenciaga blouse. $1,795.00 Balenciaga, 524 West 22nd Street, New York, New York and participating retailers.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse