Best Things in a Bottle: Designer Water
Published June 18, 2010
Didn’t know there were (at least) four colors of water? Well, lucky for you then that S. Pellegrino water and Missoni have partnered on a special edition bottle. Angela Missoni focused on four variations of blue to compliment the S.Pellegrino label, organized into the house’s classic zig-zag patchwork motifs. The special edition bottle is part of S. Pellegrino’s Italian Talents, which is meant to connect companies that express traditional culture and innovative style. Missoni, a label rich in Italian heritage, was a clear choice. The branding of your personal items may have just reached a new level.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress