Photography MIRANdA LICHTENSTEIN
Published July 28, 2015
Artist Miranda Lichtenstein’s photographs distort rather than depict, destabilize rather than situate. Here, she has constructed ethereal tableaus in which opulent fall accessories melt into light and pattern.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet