Mark Ruffalo is nominated for his role as former Olympic wrestler David Schultz in Foxcatcher. It is his second nomination following The Kids Are Alright in 2011.
“I was an introverted kid; I liked my time alone. And the rest of my family is pretty extroverted, so I felt like a bit of an oddball. They’re very gregarious and charming and charismatic people. I always felt like I was struggling as a young person. I think everyone was very surprised to hear that I wanted to be an actor. ” –Mark Ruffalo to Julia Roberts, Interview, May 2014
To read the full interview, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other