Marcia Patmos is glowing. With her refined blend of materials (plus the lovely string duo playing in the background) and her updated fuchsia, orange, and black palette, M. Patmos’ most recent collection is gorgeously refined. Debuting tonight is M. Patmos’s collaboration with Manolo Blahnik—which she herself put on after a model had to swap shoes with the statuesque designer—marking the accessory standard-bearers first major foray into sustainable design. “They were so open to the idea. I know that they did something for a green Vogue project, but I think this is the first fully realized collection.” The buttery shoes are composed with vegetable-tanned leather, mixing the killer Manolo name with M. Patmos’s eco-conscious design.
Season staples like knit pants and oversized ponchos came in basic tones like black, grey, and camel, but then Patmos threw in tomatoes and leather trim, mostly made using her same “slow fashion” techniques, like laser cutting pieces (for no waste) or sourcing sustainable wools. With a chic interpretation of environmentalism, M. Patmos has a lot to be excited about; Manolo Blahnik For M. Patmos is just the beginning.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories