Marc Jacobs turned to the Industrial Revolution for his Louis Vuitton collection. Models entered the show via an old-fashioned steam train wearing brocade dresses with matching jewel-buttoned jackets, platform mary-janes, and hats by Stephen Jones, which looked something like Dr. Seuss’s take on a Victorian lady’s filly hat. Each model was accompanied by a personal porter her Louis Vuitton luggage, be it a hat box or a doctor’s bag.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun