Marc Jacobs turned to the Industrial Revolution for his Louis Vuitton collection. Models entered the show via an old-fashioned steam train wearing brocade dresses with matching jewel-buttoned jackets, platform mary-janes, and hats by Stephen Jones, which looked something like Dr. Seuss’s take on a Victorian lady’s filly hat. Each model was accompanied by a personal porter her Louis Vuitton luggage, be it a hat box or a doctor’s bag.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse