Alber Elbaz marked the 125th anniversary of Lanvin by fêting the women who wear his designs. Models Amber Valletta, Kirsten Owen, and F/W campaign girl Edie Campbell all made appearances on the Spring 2015 runway. The collection itself contained a strong, sensual, feminine union of Elbaz’s and founder Jeanne Lanvin’s signatures: body-clinging dresses, sleeveless and one-shouldered, belted and flowing, walked first, followed by asymmetrical blazers, flowing jewel-toned slipdresses, and delicately beautiful frocks composed of patchworked lace in various weights and colors.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron