Exotic skins have come a long way since “The Lady With the Alligator Purse.” Season after season, 3.1 Phillip Lim serves up wearable, urban-minded womenswear, and his 31 Minute, Mini Ryder, and Wednesday bags—a day-to-evening envelope clutch, mini satchel, and structured style, respectively—are tried-and-true go-tos for girls on the move. A new project, Exotic City, a collaboration between Lim and BLITZ, Hong Kong-based emporium Lane Crawford’s footwear and accessories creative arm, retools these three Lim pieces for the designer’s inaugural collection of exotic skin handbags. Crafted from American crocodile, the limited edition bags are now available in two-toned jade green and jet black and black-on-black monotone, exclusively at Lane Crawford. An in-store release will happen October 7, at the Lane Crawford ifc mall and Canton Road locations in Hong Kong.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress