It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Jason Wu channeled sleek ’90s minimalism with his Spring/Summer presentation. Crisp, white figure-hugging and sheer paneled slip dresses—the latter layered over simple white underwear—transitioned into shimmering midnight blue, sea green, and rose gold evening dresses. Monochrome sandals and handbags, carefully parted ponytails, and glimmering gold eyeshadow completed the look.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat