Who knew that a fragrance might cause such drama? “Two36,” a fashion video shot by Santiago & Mauricio and styled by Interview Fashion Director Miguel Enamorado, is a stark exploration of beauty in the big city. Crystal Renn plays a woman rendered senseless, high above the urban landscape. Check the trailer above and watch the full thing by downloading the free iPad app now. You will also get access to exclusive, brand new videos featuring the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Florence Welch and Thakoon.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat