Who knew that a fragrance might cause such drama? “Two36,” a fashion video shot by Santiago & Mauricio and styled by Interview Fashion Director Miguel Enamorado, is a stark exploration of beauty in the big city. Crystal Renn plays a woman rendered senseless, high above the urban landscape. Check the trailer above and watch the full thing by downloading the free iPad app now. You will also get access to exclusive, brand new videos featuring the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Florence Welch and Thakoon.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse