PHOTO BY SHAWN BRACKBILL
Live, breathe, even sleep Interview? You’re not alone, and your uniform is before you. To celebrate the September fashion issue in style, we created limited-edition T-shirts (done in collaboration with Three Dots) printed with our Anne Hathaway cover and released during New York Fashion Week. While backstage at the shows, Interview Creative Director Karl Templer personally handed out the tees to the world’s top models.
Renowned for their basics, Three Dots provided the soft, stylishly cut men’s and women’s T’s, which models sported during their downtime at the Tommy Hilfiger Men’s, Alexander Wang and Betsey Johnson shows. As of now, they are available if you are really lucky—by select distribution by Interview staff. But due to their roaring success, keep a look out for more Three Dots/Interview T-shirts in the future…
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward