Published August 17, 2010
MAISON MICHEL, JENNIFER OUELLETTE, JENNIFER BEHR
When the Lincoln Center dims its lights next month for the venue’s first Fashion Week, everyone will be out to make a statement. For those wanting to accentuate their faces–or fabulous heads of hair–opt for a bold headband in lieu of a sensational hat. After all, you wouldn’t dream of blocking an editor’s view. The Barbe Wire Headband by Maison Michel (the millinery behind the Olsens’ famed bunny ears) bursts into shards of feathers that pierce the cameras, not your neighbor ($274.98 at Colette). Jennifer Ouellette’s 2” Wide Gem Covered Band assures that you shine from head to toe ($230 at Jennifer Ouellette). And finally, for a punk edge, try Jennifer Behr’s studded and crystaled headband ($460 at Colette). Needless to say, these are not your mother’s headbands.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy