Making Fashion Week Possible
Published September 13, 2011
Shawn Brackbill and Interview go front row and backstage at the shows you won’t want to miss, bringing you the top looks, hottest details and accessories, and freshest faces. Here, he does it with instant film for the Impossible Project. Check out analog flicks from shows all week.
Click on for all of Interview‘s backstage New York coverage.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit