Exclusive, Behind-the-Scenes Videos from H&M’s Fashion Against AIDS Campaign
Published March 31, 2011
H&M has always been a brand with a social conscience—when their Lanvin diffusion line debuted, they hosted a couture auction for UNICEF; and they regularly donate clothes to disaster victims and others in need. So the news of their Fashion Against AIDS collection wasn’t a surprise, exactly: available in stores on April 26, it’s a unisex line, 25% of the proceeds of which will go to international youth HIV and AIDS prevention programs. But it’s the star power that’s really got us excited: H&M has enlisted talent including Selma Blair, Penn Badgley, Keri Hilson, Sky Ferreira, Akon, Nikki Reed, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scissor Sisters, Shiloh Fernandez and The Misshapes to help get the word out.
We’re very pleased to exclusively debut three of the backstage videos from the campaign shoot: Keri Hilson (above), as well as Akon and Shiloh Fernandez (below). Eye candy for a very good cause—they’ve got it all figured out, haven’t they?
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation