First Dibs: Giles & Brother Petal Fringe Necklace
Published August 11, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Giles & Brother—the team of Giles and Philip Crangi—has come up with a set of chic Fall/Winter 2011 accessories that are bound to become wardrobe staples. Inspired by Japanese armor, their collection includes chainmail sterling silver and gunmetal bracelets, along with perforated sterling silver geometric necklaces with royal blue suede accents. The standout of their collection, as well as its most wearable piece, is the Petal Fringe necklace. Lightweight with a hidden clasp, this piece combines just the right amount of delicacy with edginess, making it perfect for layering or standing out as a statement. $195. Available in October.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again