Garfield may be known for his love of lasagna, and his insistent determination to remain physically unmoved, but little do people know that he has a long history as a fashion icon, with a robust closet filled with Fendi logo shorts, plaid Marni suits, and sparkly workout headbands by Adam Selman. (He’s a member of Equinox, now.) For our Spring issue, we decided it was time to announce that this cat has another life outside the standard-issue nine, so we asked him to roll out of bed and try on some of the hottest looks off this season’s catwalks.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying