Garfield may be known for his love of lasagna, and his insistent determination to remain physically unmoved, but little do people know that he has a long history as a fashion icon, with a robust closet filled with Fendi logo shorts, plaid Marni suits, and sparkly workout headbands by Adam Selman. (He’s a member of Equinox, now.) For our Spring issue, we decided it was time to announce that this cat has another life outside the standard-issue nine, so we asked him to roll out of bed and try on some of the hottest looks off this season’s catwalks.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters