Garfield may be known for his love of lasagna, and his insistent determination to remain physically unmoved, but little do people know that he has a long history as a fashion icon, with a robust closet filled with Fendi logo shorts, plaid Marni suits, and sparkly workout headbands by Adam Selman. (He’s a member of Equinox, now.) For our Spring issue, we decided it was time to announce that this cat has another life outside the standard-issue nine, so we asked him to roll out of bed and try on some of the hottest looks off this season’s catwalks.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn