Frontline: Graff’s Luxe Timekeepers
Published March 25, 2009
From the battlegrounds of the Basel Watch fair: renowned jewelry maker and diamond firm Graff launches luxury watches at a private event at Grandhotel Les Trois Rois. Interview is roughing it. Graff’s Chief Executive Michel Pitteloud is the horologist in charge of creating the collection, although Graff has for years collaborated with other brands to make watches. In its first season, designer Massimo Zucchi’s inspiration came out of left field: it’s the diamond, the house’s mascot jewel and the corner-stone of Graff’s collections. In five limited-edition styles, the line’s got sapphire crystal backs, emerald triangle-cut signature (the house’s signature), and a diamond dial pin. The self-winding tourbillon is one of a kind. They’re for men and women—not just a girl’s best friend.
Graff launches new watches in May 2009 in Graff boutiques worlwide.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup