If shoes and diamonds are a girl’s best friends, these blush satin Yves Saint Laurent slingbacks may well be the ties that bind. Gold plating and exaggerated crystal embellishment are an outrageous homage to outsized glamour, but the warmly restrained satin tones and rounded toe give the pair a feel that is somehow demure. The out-and-about will rejoice at this surprisingly refined and audaciously dramatic evening option.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True