If shoes and diamonds are a girl’s best friends, these blush satin Yves Saint Laurent slingbacks may well be the ties that bind. Gold plating and exaggerated crystal embellishment are an outrageous homage to outsized glamour, but the warmly restrained satin tones and rounded toe give the pair a feel that is somehow demure. The out-and-about will rejoice at this surprisingly refined and audaciously dramatic evening option.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress