There are were some very girly pieces in Valentino’s Pre-fall collection: a scarlet velvet strapless dress, silk LBDs with puffy skirts and bows, a tiered lace mini-dress. What we like about this look, however, are the contrasts: the white men’s dress shirt, paired with a feminine, full silk black skirt and tough-girl gold studded booties. A welcome cocktail-dress alternative for the downtown crowd. Boots priced at $1195.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories