Your grandmother may still swear by “no white after Labor Day,” but with winter white dominating the runway, it’s a rule that needs to be retired. Take this understated, ladylike look from The Row’s Resort 2014 collection, paired with a tan oversized clutch and peep-toe espadrilles. The tapered waist creates an elegant silhouette, while long sleeves and a Peter Pan collar add a subtle feminine touch made for an in-between-seasons soirée.
THIS FIRST DIBS WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT CHARLOTTE FETRIDGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun