Perhaps it is because Interview just moved its offices, which were perched above Prada’s SoHo store, but we are feeling in need of some new Prada pieces for our fall wardrobe. Our first pick is a pair of these bejewelled black platforms. Part mary-jane and part bootie, trust Prada to lead the hybrid shoe trend. We are particularly fond of the diagonal strap, straps that cut straight across the ankle tend to give one cankles.
This first dibs item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress