All we want is this cozy coat from look six of Kenzo’s Pre-fall 2015 collection. With two simple buttons that reflect the color of the hood–which seems warmer than any hat we own–the coat takes both staying warm and chic as seriously as we do. Whether paired with slim jeans and sneakers, or tights, a dress, and winter booties, the combination of pristine winter white and ombré black fur will match just about anything. When we saw it presented yesterday, we immediately wanted to take it off the model and wear it outside to help us brave the snow.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse