All we want is this cozy coat from look six of Kenzo’s Pre-fall 2015 collection. With two simple buttons that reflect the color of the hood–which seems warmer than any hat we own–the coat takes both staying warm and chic as seriously as we do. Whether paired with slim jeans and sneakers, or tights, a dress, and winter booties, the combination of pristine winter white and ombré black fur will match just about anything. When we saw it presented yesterday, we immediately wanted to take it off the model and wear it outside to help us brave the snow.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November