First Dibs: J.W. Anderson Look 16
Published September 4, 2015
With plenty of puffy shoulders, power clashing, and bustier silhouettes, J.W. Anderson’s Resort 2016 collection has a distinctly ’80s vibe. Take, for example, the above Look 16, a punk denim dress with a faux-bralette top and peek of skin. It was the ruffled boots that first caught our covetous eye. They are the lynchpin of Anderson’s resort collection, grounding the ’80s sensibility in something a bit more mod. Each look bears a variation on the same design: a sleek knee-high boot with a boxy shoe, some in bronze and others in black; some with a spiraling ruffle and others without.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos