Hakaan’s look 27 from Spring 2012 is all-black everything. It’s business savvy with sex appeal. It’s a cropped hemline that’ll make your legs go on and on. It’s the men’s blazer, sheer top and knit skirt for a romance of fabric and cuts—specifcially the V over the breasts and a dense crew collar. This may never be a day look, but we’ll be counting the days until it becomes available.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress