Hakaan’s look 27 from Spring 2012 is all-black everything. It’s business savvy with sex appeal. It’s a cropped hemline that’ll make your legs go on and on. It’s the men’s blazer, sheer top and knit skirt for a romance of fabric and cuts—specifcially the V over the breasts and a dense crew collar. This may never be a day look, but we’ll be counting the days until it becomes available.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected