For Spring 2015, Riccardo Tisci conjured up a Givenchy collection that was part Stevie Nicks, part The Craft. The Italian designer paired monochromatic lace with matte leathers and tough metal grommets with crushed velvet. A modern adaptation of the uniform jumper, the above look is a summation of Tisci’s Catholic schoolgirl-gone-coven aesthetic. Add the crucifix-emblazoned t-shirt, gripping leather thigh-highs, and transparent silky charmeuse fabric, and model Lucy Evans makes for the chicest goth outcast in town.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old