Giambatista Valli’s Couture Fall 2015 show finished with a series of ultra feminine voluminous gowns, but it was the above mini-dress that caught our attention. We love the combination of the chic floral print and high collar with the full-feathered skirt and beyond bug-eyed sunglasses. Who says couture can’t be cool?
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season