Giambatista Valli’s Couture Fall 2015 show finished with a series of ultra feminine voluminous gowns, but it was the above mini-dress that caught our attention. We love the combination of the chic floral print and high collar with the full-feathered skirt and beyond bug-eyed sunglasses. Who says couture can’t be cool?
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again