Christopher Raeburn’s lightweight anoraks stole his Spring/Summer 2015 show. There were several iterations: bubble gum pink and semi-sheer worn with a matching skirt, printed with a metallic underlayer. We’re particularly drawn to the above white, knee-length version. The stark white color lends the piece a certain innocence, but it’s undercut by the rumpled texture. Made for a woman of mystery.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old