When Alexander Wang took the reigns at Balenciaga last year, we had visions of pure longing and maxed-out credit cards. After his Spring/Summer 2014 collection, we can just about confirm that we do, indeed, have psychic abilities. The look we’re most coveting is this sharp black ensemble. The capped sleeves, the hint of midriff, the slick cape—if we didn’t already feel like superheroes, we certainly will now.
THIS FIRST DIBS WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock