For his first collaboration with H&M, Alexander Wang took the little black dress and made it sporty. Details like the off-black panels, the “Wang” logo around the waist and neck, and the running shorts inspired hemline give the dress an edgier vibe—as do the black leather sneakers pictured here. The best news is that you can own this “First Dibs” when Wang’s collection hits H&M November 6. Well, if you can brave the queues. Priced at $79.95.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You