For his first collaboration with H&M, Alexander Wang took the little black dress and made it sporty. Details like the off-black panels, the “Wang” logo around the waist and neck, and the running shorts inspired hemline give the dress an edgier vibe—as do the black leather sneakers pictured here. The best news is that you can own this “First Dibs” when Wang’s collection hits H&M November 6. Well, if you can brave the queues. Priced at $79.95.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris