Agenda: Leather Mamma
Published July 15, 2010
ERRO by Anna Larson may only be in its sophomore season, but judging by the handworked lambskin leggings, stringy cobweb knits, and dark palette featured in the fall collection, this Swedish designer has mastered goth-rocker chic. Building upon last spring’s vintage-inspired corsets, Larson sexes-up her signature layered looks with a series of pin-up-girl-gone-punk accessories, like a black bra sculpted from washed saddle leather or a bondage-y four-buckle hip belt, both of which fasten with long, sandpaper-scuffed straps. “I want everything to look a bit faded and worn out,” says Larson of her unusual leather treatments. “I like things that look like they have a past.” More info at erronewyork.com.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse