DsquaredÂ² Launches Doggie Daywear
Published November 18, 2010
Dsquared² knows that your canine companion deserves the very best—after all, little Fido’s a member of the family, isn’t he? With that in mind, the brand has launched a new capsule collection of leashes and collars for dogs of all shapes and sizes, exclusively on yoox.com. The page for the collection also features a gallery of photos of pups and their owners—including Mischa Barton, Paris Hilton, and Dsquared²’s Dean and Dan Caten themselves (they have a pair of adorable French bulldogs who look pretty much identical, just like Dean and Dan). And to celebrate the collection, Dsquared² has released a cheeky new video [ABOVE], which is almost—but not quite!—not safe for work.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DSQUARED²’S DOG COLLECTION, VISIT YOOX.COM.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work