Doo.Ri Sees Suns in First Video
Published May 18, 2011
With spring M.I.A. this week in New York, we’re grateful to designer Doo-Ri Chung for bringing back the sunshine in the new video for her Under.Ligne line. Featuring model Tasha Franken frolicking in the sun while wearing Doo.Ri’s signature draped pieces, the video conjures happier days without galoshes and umbrellas. It’s a forward-looking start for the designer’s first video.
Known for her fluid draping and jersey dresses, the Doo.Ri Under.Ligne collection is slightly more informal than her namesake line. While Doo.Ri has long been a staple of starlets, the Under.Ligne line features easy mix-and-match pieces that work not only for flashbulbs, but for real life too. As Franken demonstrates in this breezy video, the line is a perfect option for a picnic in the park—once the weather lets up.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse