Doo.Ri Sees Suns in First Video
Published May 18, 2011
With spring M.I.A. this week in New York, we’re grateful to designer Doo-Ri Chung for bringing back the sunshine in the new video for her Under.Ligne line. Featuring model Tasha Franken frolicking in the sun while wearing Doo.Ri’s signature draped pieces, the video conjures happier days without galoshes and umbrellas. It’s a forward-looking start for the designer’s first video.
Known for her fluid draping and jersey dresses, the Doo.Ri Under.Ligne collection is slightly more informal than her namesake line. While Doo.Ri has long been a staple of starlets, the Under.Ligne line features easy mix-and-match pieces that work not only for flashbulbs, but for real life too. As Franken demonstrates in this breezy video, the line is a perfect option for a picnic in the park—once the weather lets up.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again