Photography Gregory Harris
Published January 9, 2012
PHOTOGRAPHY BY GREGORY HARRIS. STYLING BY MIGUEL ENAMORADO. HAIR BY ANTHONY TURNER. MAKEUP BY BENJAMIN PUCKEY.
Tribal-inspired punk adornments get a futuristic update for a redefinition of what it means to be comfortable in your own skin.
Photo: All Clothing: Dolce & Gabbana. Earrings: Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. Cosmetics: Chanel, including Le Blanc Fresh Brightening Moisture Lotion, Le Blanc Brightening Concentrate Continuous Action Txc, and Le Blanc Brightening Moisturizing Cream. Hair Products: Tigi, including Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Firm Hold Hair Spray. Model: Nicola Wincenc/Request. Casting: Michelle Lee/KCD, Inc. Retouching: Ken Harris/ikonyc. Special Thanks: Fast Ashleys.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece