The Swiss ready-to-wear label, Akris, founded in 1922, turns out sleek sportswear and “Ai”-line handbags with the reliability of a precision timepiece. Adding to the stealth luxury arsenal, designer Albert Kriemler introduces this month the heritage house’s first-ever jewelry collection, a range of cervo, ostrich, and croc leather bracelets from double-wrap to wide cuffs that spell out their luxe status as they snap closed with a signature “A”.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World