The Swiss ready-to-wear label, Akris, founded in 1922, turns out sleek sportswear and “Ai”-line handbags with the reliability of a precision timepiece. Adding to the stealth luxury arsenal, designer Albert Kriemler introduces this month the heritage house’s first-ever jewelry collection, a range of cervo, ostrich, and croc leather bracelets from double-wrap to wide cuffs that spell out their luxe status as they snap closed with a signature “A”.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation