Creatures of the Wind
Photography Atisha Paulson
Published February 12, 2015
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Chris Peters and Shane Gabier’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection for Creatures of the Wind was an eclectic mix of peppy bohemia and modernity. Each ensemble introduced yet another unlikely combination, though the designers refrained from committing to any of these themes entirely. Billowing peasant sleeves were paired with cheeky mod dresses, while geometric floral prints paraded alongside pinstriped fabrics. Finally, a series of models emerged draped in fur sashes decorated with large stars, conjuring subtle themes of patriotism. Certainly, their brave objective resulted in a collection that was neither tired nor predictable.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old