A handbag—that time-old staple of womenswear—can say a lot about a person. Take the new Dior “Runway” bag, which first appeared on the Fall/Winter 2016 catwalk and launched in stores and online earlier this week: Are you one for embellishments—a sequin and bead-embroidered, Mary Poppins, playful iteration of a clean-lined structure? Or perhaps you prefer the classic luxury of a precious skin? Or you’re ready to dive into the richness of fall with navy pony skin? Or logo-embossed leather? There are nearly a dozen styles to choose from, ranging in price from $2,900 to $18,500 and all designed at Dior’s Paris atelier and handcrafted just outside of Florence, Italy. Pick wisely.
FOR MORE ON THE “RUNWAY” BAG, VISIT THE DIOR WEBSITE.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress