It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill arebackstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newestSpring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
True to form, Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa reveled in elegant simplicity for his SS2014 collection. Exposed threads and seams, which Costa dubbed “elevated deconstruction,” brought a touch of edginess to the brand’s slick aesthetic.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again