Calvin Klein’s Spring/Summer ’16 show was an exercise in variations on a theme. Each successive look played off the one that preceded it, taking one element and subtly altering it like a game of fashion telephone. The same shapes appeared in different tones—an ivory gown later appeared in a snowy, almost iridescent white—and shapes—a long trench appeared both with and without sleeves, while a dress evolved into a jumpsuit and back again.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress