It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Calvin Klein creative director Francisco Costa is a master of austere minimalism, but for fall, he softened things up—literally. Cozy, sweater-y knits in ankle-skimming coats, two-toned skirts, and color-blocked dresses dominated—pleated, cinched, subtle, and nubby—and were paired with clunky lace-up boots and pea coats in fuzzy mohair and tweed. Pops of orange, grassy green, and speckled slate blue lent a rustic pastoral feel.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again