For Stuart Weitzman’s Young Hollywood Cares collection, the designer collarborated with five ingénues—Brooklyn Decker, Julianne Hough, Chloé Grace Moretz, Nikki Reed, and AnnaSophia Robb—to benefit ovarian cancer research at Boston’s Folkman Institute, co-designing a pair of shoes with each of them. See Moretz’s color-blocked lace-ups and AnnaSophia Robb’s chic pony-hair pumps above.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy